- First of all it has a new name: The Unimaginable. I LOVE this title because it truly evokes the tone of the story in so many ways.
- PUB DATE: October 28, 2014 - can't friggin' wait
- It will be published by Lake Union Publishing, who also published Finding Bliss and re-launched One Pink Line last year. I'm thrilled to be a part of their team, and honored by their excitement for this book.
Yes, October seems far away––mostly because it's March and there's still twelve inches of snow on my front lawn––but don't you worry! I will be posting copious updates and links and photos and excerpts and reviews and giveaways in the meantime.
Lastly, if there are any bloggers that would like to be put on a list to receive an advanced copy of The Unimaginable, please send me an email.
Here is a little bit about the book that I'd posted before:
This book is exciting because it’s very different for me. Here are a few reasons why:
· It’s a romance (of course)…but it’s also heartbreakingly emotional and has left every single beta reader in tears. Which pleases me to no end!
· The story is set in Thailand and the Indian Ocean.
· A large portion of the book takes place on board a sailboat.
· There is major trauma and gut wrenching passages that were an absolute thrill for me to write, but may be hard for some people to read. In a good way.
· It’s based on two very real-life stories. One with a happy ending, and one without. There will be details on both at the end of the book.
Thank you so much for your interest in this book. I promise you are in for some unbelievable and truly Unimaginable storytelling!