Read for a Cure - with S.C. Stephens & Me!


DONATION UPDATE - Over $2,000 raised so far! 

 

We have a little over a week left, and are truly humbled by everyone's support. 

 

Don't forget...You Read. We Donate!   

Help us spread the word through the end of October.



S.C. Stephens has generously offered to help my fundraising efforts this month by donating $1 of every copy of Collision Course sold in October to the Noreen Fraser Foundation. And if that wasn't fabulous enough, her book is on sale this month for only $1.99 on Kindle!


Two books. Two ways to do some good.


Many of you know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Many of you also know that BCAM is celebrated with all things PINK!

A very close, fabulous friend of my mine is President of the Noreen Fraser Foundation. An absolute powerhouse in the cancer fundraising arena. So considering my admiration for my friend, coupled with my super pinkalicious book, I'm also donating $1 of every sale of One Pink Line to the amazing efforts of the NFF.


 ...are those convenient sharing buttons below???
 Love those... ;)
 

1 comment:

  1. Great cause and an excellent book!
    Way to go, Dina1

    ReplyDelete